Common signs that you may have experienced soul loss signs or that you may have lost soul pieces include:
- Not feeling “whole” – Saying things like “I feel like I’m missing something” or “I don’t have it all together”
- Stuck in the “past” after a loved one, child or adult, has died. You can’t seem to move out of the past to live in the present
- Ungrounded . .. “space cadet”, “spacey”, constantly daydreaming, not wanting to be here on Earth, not wanting to CONNECT with reality .
- Blocks of memory loss … at any time in life … but particularly from childhood
- Unable to release some emotional trauma from the past… a death, divorce, loss of some kind
- Asking: “Why am I here?” A sense of no direction, no focus, a wandering around aimlessly, no sense of purpose or self
- Addictions … of any kind, such as alcohol, drugs, food, binging, anorexia, cravings, gambling, love, codependency
- Loss of emotional feeling … can’t cry, can’t feel… a general “emotional numbness”
- Very sick since birth … especially during the first 12 years of life
- Depression of any kind
- Schizophrenia or any other kind of psychotic “break from reality”
- Shame fuels loss of self-esteem/confidence, and has been caused (usually) in childhood
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, a soul recovery can help bring your back to wholness.